“My Best Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 hotels in Fairfax
Annandale, Virginia
“My Best Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

CandleWood Suites of Fairfax,Va has become my singular best get away
for me. The quiet location, the comfort of the rooms and the most IMPORTANT
Factor --- The Exceptional, Winning Customer Service of Ibrahim ( Abrahm ).
---- A wonderful atmosphere can become sour with poor customer service.
---- Great Customer Service can smother any short comings a business
my have. It is Ibrahim's outstanding customer service that make the single
most important factor for my repeat business and strong referral
to Candle Wood Suites of Fairfax.... Thank You Guys. Thomas Corbett/ Geraldine

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Thomas
Thank you for your glowing review of the hotel and our service, especially Abraham. I wish I could take credit for training my team to give great service, but I dont really think I can. I insist that my staff care about every guest as family, and to be themselves in doing so, but beyond that, they take the ball and run with it. I will say that Abraham consistantly runs harder and farther than the rest, but I still appreciate them all. I dont believe in forced niceness, that tends to be hollow and transparent. Im am just truly fortunate to have been able to assemble a team that is genuine and caring, and for that Im blessed.
We look forward to your next visit, and by all means contact me should you have any questions or needs.
Regards
Dave Monroe

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have stayed there for more than 5 weeks and I loved everything; the value of money, the cleanness, the quietness, the free wireless internet, the free laundry machines, the fully furnished kitchenette, and above all the staff especially Ibrahem whom was one the reasons that made choose this place after reading the reviews here, he was nice, helpful and made all efforts to make my stay as pleasant as possible
Majed

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Majed
It was a pleasure having you as a guest. Thank you for all of your compliments, especially for my team. They work very hard and appreciate when our guests enjoy their stay. Ibrahim is a fantastic person as well as a team member. He truly cares about our guests each and every one and goes out of his way to ensure that their every need is met !
We hope to see you back in the future, we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again !
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had a great experience for one month in this place and I had a good time in this period . thank you for everything especially EBRAHIM was awesome in weekends he was so friendly and helpful .

AHMAD MOVAHEDIAN

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Hosinza
Thank You very much for your review onTrip Advisor. My entire team at Canldewood Suites Fairfax are glad that you enjoyed your stay.We especially value our long term guest, and take their comments very seriously, knowing that their experience was not relative to only one night, but is a validation of consistancy of the service that we provided for an entire month.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and enjoyed having you as our guest !
fairfax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

we would strongly suggest candlewood suites for any body, every thing was perfect, the rooms were clean and the house keeping staff were very helpful, whenevere you ask for any thing you need you will find them availabla, the laundry room is fine, and the front desk staff were extremely helpful and very polite, we would like to thank Ebrahim ( the weekend manager) for all his efforts to keep the residents satisfied.the suites are close to the bus station,grocery store, and a large shopping centre.

Room Tip: rooms at the second floor are good and quite
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear hmousad
ThankYou for your review on Trip Advisor for the Canlewood Suites in Fairfax. We are so please that you were able top rate your experience as Excellent, and I will gladly share your comments with my entire team, especially Abraham !
We look forward to seeing you again soon !
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed there for more than a month, and experienced nice environment with staff with excellent hospitality specially Abrahim, he was very friendly and loyal to guests, I like his service and hotel off course.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Limansha
Thank You for your review of the Candlewood Suites Faitrfax.
I will share your comments to my team, and especially appreciate those comments from our Long Term Guests. We pride ourselves on being a different kind of hotel since we do have many guests such as yourself who stay with us 30 days or longer. This enables us to really get to know you and build a relationship of service that is difficult to duplicate in a standard transient focused hotel.
We look forward to having the privilage of serving you again in the future !
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is our Home away from Home. The manager: Abraham is fabulous. He makes Candlewood look really good! He is just great and genuinely cares about the customers. We live in Ohio and this was our 3rd time staying at this location when we have visited DC. We will never stay anywhere else! The hotel is maintained well & clean. Family-friendly environment. I am impressed and would refer this location to anyone staying in the area. I cannot say it enough though, Abraham is an asset to the Candlewood and I dont know if he will see this but he needs to know that he is appreciated! Our next visit to DC will be next year and once again we will be staying at this location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Shannel6
Thank you for rating our Hotel, the Canldewood Suites Fairfax, as the "Best Hotel Ever" I promise not to let that go to our heads, and pledge to continue doing everything we can for guests such as you to ensure each and evey guest has a Great Experience !
We look forward to seeing you again soon !
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Well-appointed, well-maintained rooms with a convenient and fully loaded kitchenette. Friendly staff, 24 hr gym, complimentary laundry and a 7/11 kind of shop downstairs. A stone's throw away from a lot of nice eating joints and very conveniently located if you want to go to the DC area. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear thediscerning
Thank you for you comments on Trip Advisor regarding the Candlewood Suites Fairfax. We are glad you found our rooms well appointed and staff to be friendly. Our Cupboard is a great feature of Candlewood Suites, offering a wider slection than most hotels, and open 24 hours a day, just incase you need a late night snack or frozen dinner. We are convient to public trasportation options
that give you easy access to Washington DC, yet we are located in a quiet residential location giving you the peace of mind to relax and unwind.
We hope to see you again in the future, and thank you for choosing to be our guest !
Dave

Been to Candlewood Suites Fairfax? Share your experiences!