We spent 6 nights there with my sons family in a nearby room. We were family sightseeing in DC.It was recently repainted, was very clean, and had plenty of amenities: decent workout room, free laundry, barbeque areas, fully furnished kitchenettes, free coffee etc. Only issues were very minor--the drain for the A/C plugged but they were quick to fix it and dried the carpet, the hot and cold were reversed on all the water faucets but that was easy to figure out. We were on the first floor and never heard anything through the walls, but the herd of elephants above us were occasionally annoying. Wouldn't hurt to spend some money on soundproofing the ceiling. There are plenty of good restaurants, groceries and malls nearby and it's about three miles miles from the Metro park and ride so its a 5 minute drive and 15 minutes by metro to the tourist attractions without driving into DC. Very friendly staff, plenty of replacements towels if you want and an honor pantry with food and toiletries no more expensive than a 7-11 Will stay there again--but this time I will get a room on the third (top) floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. At the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax we put the amenities where they count: in our suites. Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, 2 burner stove, refrigerator ice maker, dishwasher and the utensils needed for cooking. Every guest room at the Fairfax Candlewood Suites offers free high-speed Internet, and a comfortable executive desk & chair.Enjoy free use of the hotel s fitness center, business services, and laundry facilities. Relax in an overstuffed recliner while enjoying a CD or VCR tape from the hotel s free library. The hotel also has the renowned Candlewood Cupboard, a small convenience store where you can purchase items 24/7 at a reasonable price.The pet friendly Candlewood Suites Fairfax is conveniently located near the Pentagon, NRA museum, George Mason University, Patriot Center, Dulles Expo & Conference Center, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fairfax County Courthouse. Use the Vienna Metro station just 4 miles away to visit the many area attractions in Washington, DC. Dulles Airport IAD and Reagan National Airport DCA are within 14 miles.This extended stay hotel caters to business and government travelers. Best of all, every night you stay at the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax you will earn Priority Club Rewards points! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Candlewood Fairfax
- Fairfax Candlewood Suites