I spent 3 nights here. Let me say that I travel for business combined with pleasure, I stay in hotels almost every week for 2-4 nights or more across the S.E. so I have experienced the good, the bad & the ugly & I am picky within reason (hate dirt, mold & or stench). The room was clean with microwave, coffeepot, full size refrigerator, stove and basic utensils, pans toaster etc so you can cook your meals if you so desire. This is a suite hotel which means you get more amenities for less$, but you do not get daily room service, you get room service once a week (if you want clean sheets, towels etc they will gladly give to you at the front desk). Because it has a mini kitchenette they do not serve breakfast, just coffee. The hotel was clean and well appointed, There is a laundry room with FREE use of washers and dryers. Well equipped exercise room. & a Pool.
Mini-store was well stocked, and included an array of snacks and toiletries. Also has a business room with 2 computers not just 1 like most places. Comfortable beds. If you want to grill your food utensils to BBQ, out back our available at the front desk, you just bring the food and enjoy.
The staff is very friendly & helpful. Close to freeway to DC and numerous restaurants and stores in the area, Makes your stay feel more like home.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Candlewood Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Candlewood Fairfax
- Fairfax Candlewood
- Fairfax Candlewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. At the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax we put the amenities where they count: in our suites. Each suite features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, 2 burner stove, refrigerator ice maker, dishwasher and the utensils needed for cooking. Every guest room at the Fairfax Candlewood Suites offers free high-speed Internet, and a comfortable executive desk & chair.Enjoy free use of the hotel s fitness center, business services, and laundry facilities. Relax in an overstuffed recliner while enjoying a CD or VCR tape from the hotel s free library. The hotel also has the renowned Candlewood Cupboard, a small convenience store where you can purchase items 24/7 at a reasonable price.The pet friendly Candlewood Suites Fairfax is conveniently located near the Pentagon, NRA museum, George Mason University, Patriot Center, Dulles Expo & Conference Center, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fairfax County Courthouse. Use the Vienna Metro station just 4 miles away to visit the many area attractions in Washington, DC. Dulles Airport IAD and Reagan National Airport DCA are within 14 miles.This extended stay hotel caters to business and government travelers. Best of all, every night you stay at the Candlewood Suites Washington-Fairfax you will earn Priority Club Rewards points! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.