“Hands Down Best Location to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
Raleigh, United States
“Hands Down Best Location to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This hotel is one of the best that I have stayed at. I travel to this area about 6 days out of the month. The staff is better than some 5 star accommodations that I have experienced. You will not be dissatisfied.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I've stayed in several Hilton Garden Hotels. In this one case, I felt the mattress was not up to usual Hilton Garden standards. I assume this was a problem that had not been mentioned to the management, and I did not complain about it either. It was not a big deal for me, and it was the only thing I could fault during my stay. I will stay at the same place again.l

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Jefferson City MO, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Absolutely wonderul in every aspect. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great conference space, food is wonderful. I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in Fairfax. This was the second year in a row that I attended a conference at this facility.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Efland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We chose the Hilton Garden Inn because we have been at this particular brand of hotels before. Although a little pricier than some others and breakfast is not included, I know the quality I am getting. The hotel is always clean, the service is impeccable, and I never fail to get a good nights sleep with those amazing beds (I don't know where they get them). Literally, at every Hilton Garden my family has stayed at we have enjoyed our stay. I hope this has helped you make a decision.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Hanover, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hot tub was nice & clean. Rooms were clean and spacious. The wifi was a bit of a hassle; it kept disconnecting when idle and then I had to enter info to reconnect. Also, meals were decent but, I felt for the price of the room, the meal should have been included for free (or at least discounted).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Berlin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Room was great, the food even better. The place is actually very comfortable, very quiet, and most of all very clean. I plan on using this location for further stays in near future. The rib-eye steak was killer, the breakfast buffet was even better, because of the great variety of food options.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

mass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed here for a family function and were extremely satisfied. Debra welcomed us in with a big smile and quickly got us checked in.The rooms are squeaky clean, roomy and well appointed. The beds are very comfortable, sheets were as soft as our own at home and the room was very quiet.What impressed us the most was the overall cleanliness of the facility. We thought it was brand new but it is 12 years old. When we were leaving we saw the commitment of the staff - the manager was outside in his suit coat picking up trash. We will definitely go back on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax? Share your experiences!