“The Extra Mile” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dale City, Virginia
“The Extra Mile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was attending a seminar on March 19. I was in unfamiliar territory and my GPS wanted me to take the beltway at 06:00 am(a very bad time to do that). I phoned the hotel ,Harriet googled the directions.
I reached the hotel within 15 minuets with her directions and without the use of the beltway. I phoned near change of shift (no one really wants to be bothered at this time). Harriet, was pleasant and she didn't rush me. I wasn't staying there and she especially didn't have to take the time to goggle. I am a Hiltons vacation club member (which I didn't share) so now I have more Faith in their product. This isn't an advertisement it's just the fact from a frightened time constrained seminar attendee.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We forgot a piece of our luggage at the lobby after we checked out. We didn't realize that until we got home. When I called the front desk, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they had our luggage and were holding it for us. I was able to make arrangements for someone to pick it up. All the contents were there. I appreciate the honesty and customer care at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Visited this place as a place to stay the night while in town to watch a show at Patriot Stadium. I am very pleased. Debra from the Front Desk was welcoming and accommodating with my room type request. The property was well kept. Quiet area, clean property. The rooms are adequate in size. The Garden Grille was also a great addition to the hotel. The chicken quesadilla was very good. Will recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
san antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have stayed here numerous times while in the DC area. The staff is always attentive and ready to assist. The housekeeping staff does an excellent job and the catering services are great also. al around accomodating!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lorton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Only stayed here one night. I was pleased with the cleanliness, quality of the bed linens and towels, and room service. Room service arrived quickly and food was hot and tasty. Checkout from the room was easy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Myrtle Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The cleaning service was very accommodating and did not rush us out of the room before we were ready to leave. The room and bathroom were very clean. The hotel is in a very good location and is easy to access. We also enjoyed the cookies and coffee offered in the lobby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Bassett, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very clean quiet hotel with very nice lobby and excellent food service. Room was very clean and large with microwave, Iron, Ironing board, fridge, coffee or tea brewer, hair drier. Supermarket, Subway, Pizza restaurant about a block away. Metro station in Vienna VA is about 5 miles East on I-66. Lots of comfortable pillows, either net connection in room with desk and office chair. Lots of drawers.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax? Share your experiences!