“Hilton Garden in Fairfax, VA - SUPER!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Fairfax
Brunswick, Maryland
“Hilton Garden in Fairfax, VA - SUPER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel the last weekend in June 2013 and were literally overtaken with blessings! Of course we had a special rate because of a conference we were going to - but the rooms, the dining area, and the staff were exceptional in our experience. The dining area was moderately priced and quite yummy.

It was very very restful for us.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

380 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Los Angeles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This hotel is a great find. The staff are courteous, the beds are comfortable, the food is good, and the location is convenient to major roads. I'm not sure what I would change. I am especially impressed with how the general manager makes his presence known without it becoming over the top. Finding a hotel like this is a rarity these days.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited the Washington DC area and stayed close to George Mason University where an event was planned. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The beds were nice. I recommend this as a place to stay in the DC area depending on where you are going. My friends and I enjoyed our stay and will be back in the area later this year. The staff was courteous to us.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

As a small business owner, I appreciate a friendly, professional venue for small group meetings and training. That is exactly what the Hilton Garden Inn just outside the City of Fairfax provides!
We had a lengthy training session scheduled for a weekday morning-afternoon and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating of our needs. The room we used was clean, well lit and perfect for our needs. The staff, from the head of catering to the set up-maintenance staff, were really responsive to our requests and eager to serve our particular needs. The lunch was tasty, well presented and ample!! The HGI is located off of Rt. 50 in a small office park circle that takes it away from the busy highway, but close enough for convenience. We will definitely use the HGI again!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Vienna, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel in Fairfax/Fair Oaks area is my first recommendation to visitors to Fairfax County. The front desk staff and management have always impressed me and made me feel welcome. I do like the HGI brand, but this particular HGI has been exceptional when I have stayed here, and when the organization I work for has hosted speakers and guests from other places. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a quality stay and a reliable, consistent experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Friendly, attentive, helpful staff. Went out of their way to find a luggage cart for me during a very busy time. Room spacious and clean; free wireless internet. Bed was a little hard for my taste, but linens very comfortable and great pillows. A nice twenty-four hour grocery store is right across the street which is great. Love staying here...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Lutz, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

STAY HERE! Everything was incredibly clean; the staff overly-friendly; and the beer was cold... and the food was hot! I would stay here over and over in the Fairfax area. STAY HERE! Everything was incredibly clean; the staff overly-friendly; and the beer was cold... and the food was hot! I would stay here over and over in the Fairfax area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax? Share your experiences!