“Fairfax VA Hilton Garden Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #1 of 22 hotels in Fairfax
Pennsylvania
“Fairfax VA Hilton Garden Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Friendly accommodating staff, lovely clean room; the bed even had a control on each side to
adjust the firmness of the mattress. Complimentary morning coffee in the beautiful lobby adds
a homey touch.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

362 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
mersin,turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Fairfax is a good choice if you plan to stay in Fairfax, Virginia.
It is not very far from Dulles Airport.
The prices are reasonable, especially if you reserve ahead of time. It is quite, the rooms are comfortable and the service satisfactory.
We stayed here in January 2013.
Nice choices are available for breakfast.

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a great hotel. We found it back in the summer of 2008. We were in the process of moving to the Fair Lakes are of Northern Virginia in Fairfax County. We either called or just drove right up and I think the rate was under $100. We stayed just one night.

Over the past few years, the hotel has kept up the high standard you expect from a HGI.

The rooms are very clean. The beds are comfortable (and I'm picky about beds).

Though my main point about a hotel is the room, I have to say that the breakfast is outstanding. It’s cooked to order, and all you can eat of the cooked to order items, as well as all you can eat of the gourmet buffet items. The breakfast is so good; I have been back many times to eat since moving to Fair Lakes. I'd say paying $10 for a cooked to order meal is one of the best deals in the area.

Seems like they run a shuttle to the metro (subway station). It's located off of Highway 50 / Lee Jackson Memorial and is a few minutes from I-66. Its 20-30 minutes from Dulles Airport and 30-45 Minutes from D.C. (but take the subway to D.C. and avoid the traffic on I-66).

Ask for AAA rates, Govt, and etc. The service here is outstanding.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
St Leonard, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the HGI Fairfax,Va. January 5th,2013. We got lost on our way there,I called the hotel and Jennifer talked me there the whole way...Finally when we arrived we were greeted by Jennifer at the front desk with a huge smile! It was a rough day, we were very tired. She was cheerful and helpful. She gave us the phone numbers of all the food delivery places in the area(as we were starving!), She advised us of what the hotel had to offer us during our stay. She was great! The hotel has an inviting foyer with a welcoming fireplace,and comfortable sofa's.Also-FREE Starbucks coffee and tea's! Delish!!! A full service restaurant, snack area and a small convienance area. Indoor pool! Our room had 2 double beds..sooo comfortable..huge rooms,beautiful clean bathroom comfy chair and desk area. They have a fridge and micro and coffee maker. Besides my own bed this bed was the most comfortable I have slept on!!!I You wll love this hotel. We travel ALOT and are very picky about where we sleep. We felt safe and comfortable.I will definatly stay there again!

Room Tip: We had room#418,,end room..big room loved it!
Beavercreek, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have stayed in at least 5 different hotels in the Chantilly-Fairfax area. This HGI is by far the best of those I have tried. Room was super comfortable, with reliable Internet service. The bathroom was sparkling clean and well-appointed. Breakfast was terrific, with eggs made to order, cereals, fruit, juice, pastries, etc. The staff was outstanding -- so friendly and pleasant - they act like they really enjoy their jobs. Everyone I met greeted me warmly and helpfully.
Stay here. You will love it.

North Richland Hills, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The staff at HGI is over the top helpful for both business and personal items that need to be resolved on the road. I was closing on my house and they helped me scan documents and get them returned to my title company ASAP and on many occasions helped me create completed presentations due the next morning right in their business office.

You dont get this kind of service at other hotels. Our whole company stays there and others that come with us are amazed at the service and the personel relationship we have with the staff. Its a home away from home.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel stands out for its excellent service. Our family stayed here for an extended period of time while my husband was in town on business. Every staff member we ran into was friendly, helpful & always making sure that our stay was enjoyable. The rooms were comfortable & equipped with desk, sofa/easy chair, microwave & fridge. Ideally, you need a car to get around, but there is a small shopping center across the street with a Harris Teeter (grocery store) plus Subway & a few other restaurant choices. However, the hotel restaurant is pretty good itself if you don't want to go out after a long day or need a hearty breakfast in the morning. Service in the restaurant is excellent. The 24-hr pantry serviced by the front desk is also convenient for buying snacks. The complimentary warm, fresh cookies very evening at the front desk were a nice treat :) This hotel seems to be a popular choice for business travelers as it is close to Dulles Airport & DC. The bold roast Starbucks coffee (reserved for hotel guests only) every morning was a good indication of that ;) The lobby area is spacious with plenty of couches, tables & a nice fireplace to work by if you need a change of scenery & don't want to be stuck in your room. The closest Metro station is Vienna which is about 10 min drive away. On a non-peak day/time you can easily hop on the Metro & get to all the DC museums in 30-45 mins. Fair Oaks Mall is a large mall & about a 30 min walk away. You do have to cross a major highway to get there, but it's a nice walk. (I did it with a toddler in tow ;)). If you have a car, there's a big Whole Foods close by with a nice food court as well as all the "essential" stores like Target/Wal-Mart & Costco.
Overall this was a very pleasant stay. If we ever find ourselves in the Fairfax/DC area again, this will be our top choice!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax? Share your experiences!