“My least favorite Great Americna restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 343 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: GAR's tribute to Chris "Ozzie" Osborn, GAR's Head Foodie since 1981. Offering reservations for parties up to sixty and featuring our full menu to go.
Oakton, Virginia
“My least favorite Great Americna restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

As with all Great American Restaurants in the chain food is great and service is great. You can't go wrong. The only thing with Ozzie's is the menu is not as exciting to me. I have never had a bad meal but I also never see too many interesting things on the menu.

Visited August 2012

Springfield
“Ozzie's is worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Ozzie's has a great atmosphere and the menu is loaded with unusual choices. My favorite is the steak salad though I have had several dishes here. I go for lunch often as it is close to my office and my only comment would be waiting for the bill can take longer than I'd like but still worth the trip.

Visited July 2012
McLean, Virginia
“Lunch before movie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

A friend and I met for lunch before our "Les Miz" movie and weren't disappointed. Amicable staff seated us prior to the restaurant opening which was great. I selected the Lobster Bisque which had hearty servings of lobster but was a bit too salty The Chicken Flatbread more than made up for it. Although it could have had more chicken pieces it was doused with a lite cheese and red and yellow sweet peppers. My friend also had the Bisque & agreed it was too salty. She had the Parmesan sandwich which was quite good. The wait staff was one ofmthe best I've ever encountered & only wished I got his name. Interestingly enough I noticed that when other wait staff approached they constantly cleaned OUR table, too. My friend concluded with the pistachio ice cream which I sampled -- I've had better. So had she. I'd recommend Ozzie's as a nice alternative to the other restaurants in the FFX Corner area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Wonderful Especially the Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Our company dinner was at Ozzie's, not from the area we also did not know till we arrived what a welcoming atmosphere to the warm decor, I was especially pleased to see the table presentation different from the norm. Our Server was very informed, very attentive to all our needs, he sold us on some excellent dishes and we were not disappointed, Well Done

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burke, Virginia
“Not Really Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Disappointed as it is not an true Italian restauran,just another Great American Restaurant with a few itaian dishes.

Visited October 2012