“Tasty Indian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Auburn, Indiana
“Tasty Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We are from an area without much for Indian food, so I don't have a lot to base my opinion on, but my husband and I really enjoyed our meal at the Bollywood Bistro. We went for Friday lunch but opted to order off the menu instead of the buffet (which also looked good and was clearly fresh, since there were people refilling things almost constantly). The food was flavorful, hot and plentiful. I would love to go back sometime if we're ever in Fairfax again!

Visited January 2013

Northern VA
“busy but worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great food. You may have to wait for a table, but it's worth it. Food is delicious. We always get more than we will eat so we have left overs.

Visited May 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food and great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had the pleasure of eating here at the end of January. I actually passed this place when eating at another restaurant that is in the same shopping center. I decided that I was going to head back the following night. I arrived around 5:30 and got a seat at the bar. I started the meal off with a Maharaja IPA and bowl of the Pigeon Peas Soup. The soup was very good and was well seasoned. For my entree I ordered the Shank Vindaloo. The lamb shank was absolutely amazing. The spiciness and flavor were spot on. The potatoes were perfectly cooked. Very rarely does a dish look like it does in a photo on a website, but this one was spot on. It was served with rice. Excellent main course. I finished the meal with the Warm Carrot Halwa. Although tasty, I was not blown away by the dish. It was a little too chunky and thick for my taste. This will be a repeat on the places to hit when staying in Fairfax. Check it out.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Indian--and I can get something good there too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My men love their Indian food. I can't abide cilantro and hot food is not for me. There is always a dish they can adjust for me that is delish. This place is a household favorite and only ten minutes away. No problem parking, as the garage is steps for the Bollywood Bistro entrance. The wine list is also decent, and the waitstaff are very polite and accomodating.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oakton, Virginia
“Good Food, Nice Environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I went here with my husband's family (who are all Indian), before we were married. It's a good place with good food. The atmosphere is nice and it's in a great location. They have a lovely lunch buffet everyday of the week that is something like $11. It's worth it.

Visited May 2012