My husband and I stayed at the Inn for one night to attend a concert being held at the Patriot Center. The best thing about the Inn is the staff. They were professional and very friendly and accommodating. You can tell the guests are their number one priority. We had reservations for dinner at the Boxwoods restaurant and the food on the buffet was delicious and the value for the price was excellent. After the concert, we went down to the bar and had drinks. The wait staff was very busy with multiple events happening at once, but they were friendly and apologized for our short wait to be served. They definitely know how to do customer service. They treated us like royalty! We opted for the room rate to include a breakfast for only $2 more and it was well worth it. The breakfast buffet area was very clean and the food ranged from delicious fruit choices to bacon and sausage, eggs, oatmeal, and French toast. There was also a variety of breads, muffins, and assorted pastries. The wait staff was very gracious and hospitable. Our room was clean and spacious and the beds were comfy. The Inn was quiet even though it was sold out because of the concert and 3 other events that were going on. The aesthetic in the lobby and bar area is very nice with beautifully crafted woodwork and it is very nicely decorated. I love how they pulled the historical aspect of George Mason into the overall decor of the Inn. I would highly recommend this Inn! We will definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Inn Hotel
- The Mason Inn Hotel Fairfax
- The Mason Inn Conference Center And Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : Inspired by the patriot spirit of George Mason, The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel provides an exceptional environment for work, study and special occasions in the center of Northern Virginia. As the Official Hotel and Conference Center of George Mason University this pristine hotel is dedicated to excellence in service and sustainability, as well as creating an environment conducive to learning and relaxing. The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel is nestled among a natural wooded setting on the south side of the University’s Campus in Fairfax, Virginia. The Conference Center & Hotel is distinguished as LEED-certified Gold by the U.S. Green Building Council, and is the only full-service, upscale hotel in Fairfax and near George Mason University.Conveniently located with direct access from Route 123, The Mason Inn is easily accessible from throughout Virginia and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. The Conference Center & Hotel offers all of the amenities of the George Mason University Campus and The Patriot Center, including accessible complimentary scheduled shuttle service around George Mason Campus, and to and from the Vienna Metro stop based on the University's weekday and weekend schedules. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.