We stayed here for two nights for a concert at the Patriot Center. It is a perfect location for the Patriot Center. Easy walking distance. The staff are incredibly helpful and nice, and everything we needed was immediately provided with a smile. The downside is we needed a lot. It seemed like each day there were at least 5 different things we had to call the front desk about, things that should have been provided. You could also say we are high maintenance though. We had a light burnt out in our room, we were out of Kleenex, we ran out of coffee packets, our room service breakfast was missing three things we ordered (bacon, toast, and coffee). However, that being said, everytime we called, the problem was immediately corrected. The staff were consistently nice and hospitable. The cleaning crew were really nice. We had dinner once at the bar, and it was satisfactory. Nothing special, but good enough. If you want food other than from the hotel restaurant, your choices are limited if you don't have a car. However there are a couple fast food places over the hill past the Patriot Center. Also we ordered pizza from NY Pizza one night. The location to the Patriot Center was ideal. Overall it was OK.
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Inn Hotel Fairfax
- The Mason Inn Hotel
- The Mason Inn Conference Center And Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : Inspired by the patriot spirit of George Mason, The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel provides an exceptional environment for work, study and special occasions in the center of Northern Virginia. As the Official Hotel and Conference Center of George Mason University this pristine hotel is dedicated to excellence in service and sustainability, as well as creating an environment conducive to learning and relaxing. The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel is nestled among a natural wooded setting on the south side of the University’s Campus in Fairfax, Virginia. The Conference Center & Hotel is distinguished as LEED-certified Gold by the U.S. Green Building Council, and is the only full-service, upscale hotel in Fairfax and near George Mason University.Conveniently located with direct access from Route 123, The Mason Inn is easily accessible from throughout Virginia and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. The Conference Center & Hotel offers all of the amenities of the George Mason University Campus and The Patriot Center, including accessible complimentary scheduled shuttle service around George Mason Campus, and to and from the Vienna Metro stop based on the University's weekday and weekend schedules. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.