This was our second time to stay here because our son is a student at GMU. The hotel is right on the campus so it's convenient to all functions; as well, as downtown Fairfax that is only minutes away. One advantage that is often overlooked is its underground parking that is drive in on street level with access to the elevators just a short distance away. There are usually a couple of rolling carts for transporting luggage in the elevator vestibule as well. This is so nice! It's protected and you don't have to deal with the elements. The rooms are very nice and generally quiet; although, this visit we had some excited college students for a short time that didn't affect our sleep at all. Finally, besides the attractive, spacious lobby and welcoming staff, there is a WONDERFUL breakfast buffet that I believe was moderately priced in comparison with high end restaurants. Except for an on-site cook, the variety and quality of food is the same and one may order from either the menu or choose the large buffet without parallel for the price. Smoothies.... really??? and delicious as well. We're looking forward to our visit back at graduation.
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Inn Hotel
- The Mason Inn Hotel Fairfax
- The Mason Inn Conference Center And Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : Inspired by the patriot spirit of George Mason, The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel provides an exceptional environment for work, study and special occasions in the center of Northern Virginia. As the Official Hotel and Conference Center of George Mason University this pristine hotel is dedicated to excellence in service and sustainability, as well as creating an environment conducive to learning and relaxing. The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel is nestled among a natural wooded setting on the south side of the University’s Campus in Fairfax, Virginia. The Conference Center & Hotel is distinguished as LEED-certified Gold by the U.S. Green Building Council, and is the only full-service, upscale hotel in Fairfax and near George Mason University.Conveniently located with direct access from Route 123, The Mason Inn is easily accessible from throughout Virginia and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. The Conference Center & Hotel offers all of the amenities of the George Mason University Campus and The Patriot Center, including accessible complimentary scheduled shuttle service around George Mason Campus, and to and from the Vienna Metro stop based on the University's weekday and weekend schedules. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.