We stayed here for a wedding that was at Old Town Hall in downtown Fairfax. And our stay was fantastic! We love this hotel! The rooms were new, large and clean and our king-sized bed was so comfortable, slept like babies! And it is also very affordable! They had movie channels on the TV, and burgers we ordered from room service was very tasty. We didn't have a car so we ended up taking a taxi (about $15) from the Vienna Metro Station to the hotel, though I'm pretty sure there are buses that stop there since it is on a campus after all. This hotel is ideal if you're coming here to visit George Mason University for any reason. We were on the second floor (room 2019) and had a view of the street, so don't expect some amazing view, but it's quiet and it wasn't a busy street (as it's within the GMU campus).
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Inn Hotel
- The Mason Inn Hotel Fairfax
- The Mason Inn Conference Center And Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : Inspired by the patriot spirit of George Mason, The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel provides an exceptional environment for work, study and special occasions in the center of Northern Virginia. As the Official Hotel and Conference Center of George Mason University this pristine hotel is dedicated to excellence in service and sustainability, as well as creating an environment conducive to learning and relaxing. The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel is nestled among a natural wooded setting on the south side of the University’s Campus in Fairfax, Virginia. The Conference Center & Hotel is distinguished as LEED-certified Gold by the U.S. Green Building Council, and is the only full-service, upscale hotel in Fairfax and near George Mason University.Conveniently located with direct access from Route 123, The Mason Inn is easily accessible from throughout Virginia and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. The Conference Center & Hotel offers all of the amenities of the George Mason University Campus and The Patriot Center, including accessible complimentary scheduled shuttle service around George Mason Campus, and to and from the Vienna Metro stop based on the University's weekday and weekend schedules. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Mason Inn Conference Center & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.