We didn't have reservations when we stopped here while my husband took care of business in Fairfax. We are used to a suite having a separate area for our kids even if it doesn't have a separate room. We could only get 2 double beds for the five of us so it was a bit cramped.
I'm used to suites having 2 TVs, no matter how many real rooms they have but there was only a swivel TV for both rooms.
The decor is definitely modern but nice...the decorations were a little too tempting and accessible for our 18-month-old. I had to make some modifications.
The beds and pillows were very comfortable. My husband complained about sleeping but that's because having a baby between you in a double bed is just too much. He ended up ditching us and sleeping on the couch.
My main complaint was breakfast. The choices weren't too varied but they did have eggs and sausage. There just wasn't enough seating for the people who were eating. I ate standing up by my kids' table. Other people were in the same situation.
The elevator was remarkably slow. We waited a long time and it seemed only one was working. I overheard the maids complaining about it a few times when I passed them in the hall so hopefully it was troublesome only that day.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New SpringHill Suites Fairfax includes All Suites Featuring a Heated Indoor Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Market Pantry with meals, snacks, beer, wine, cheese, and soft drinks. Suites with 32" LCD HD TV's, Free Premium Cable, In suite coffemaker and coffee, Microwave, Wet Bar, Refrig, Iron, Ironboard, two- two line phones, Free Internet, wired and wireless, I-Pod Docking station with AM/FM radio, Accessible rooms, Free Business Center, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Garage Parking, and Meeting room space for all occasions holding 60 persons. The hotel is centrally located in beautiful Fairfax convenient to Fair Oaks Mall, Starbucks, Denny's, McDonalds, Chilis's, Boston Market, and walking distance to many other restuarants. GMU and the Patriot Center, are 1 mile, with a short drive to the Udvar-Hazy Air Space Museum and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.