This is my second opportunity to stay at this hotel (first time, July 2012) and it did not disappoint. Still a great rate, wonderful service and good to see familiar faces. Many of the people I worked with are still there. It's nice to be remembered after that length of time and considering the amount of people they saw since then. This location is close to Hwy 66 and some very good restaurants. Looking forward to visiting again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New SpringHill Suites Fairfax includes All Suites Featuring a Heated Indoor Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Market Pantry with meals, snacks, beer, wine, cheese, and soft drinks. Suites with 32" LCD HD TV's, Free Premium Cable, In suite coffemaker and coffee, Microwave, Wet Bar, Refrig, Iron, Ironboard, two- two line phones, Free Internet, wired and wireless, I-Pod Docking station with AM/FM radio, Accessible rooms, Free Business Center, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Garage Parking, and Meeting room space for all occasions holding 60 persons. The hotel is centrally located in beautiful Fairfax convenient to Fair Oaks Mall, Starbucks, Denny's, McDonalds, Chilis's, Boston Market, and walking distance to many other restuarants. GMU and the Patriot Center, are 1 mile, with a short drive to the Udvar-Hazy Air Space Museum and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.