The hotel is right next to the Highway, which makes it easier to access. However you can stand wondering for sometime where to enter the hotel from as the entrance is not visible if you are approaching from Virginia. We had to make a small U turn and entered straight into the parking lot on the backside ( you will know when you are there ). The hotel looks new, very nice breakfast area, intelligent design and colorful. The night was good, I was very tiered and slept. I did not hear anything but my wife complained that there was some noise (some girls shouting), however I would say I have rarely seen hotels barring noise within rooms and lobby. Our rooms were conveniently located on the ground floor. The rooms are a little odd construction, but included an office desk and sofa. The wide space in the bathroom was good makes it more clean. However the paper lining on walls is not helping and over a time they will get dirty. if I am not wrong I saw red and green stains ( room 121) on the walls. but overall the room was very clean. Has a small little microwave and refrigerator (which was empty). A coffee maker and storage space in the bed room. Oh yes it had a flatscreen tv and comes with internet. Overall I liked it and will stay again if I go to DC. White house is just 15mins. Good location. A supermarket / Mall is very next to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New SpringHill Suites Fairfax includes All Suites Featuring a Heated Indoor Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Market Pantry with meals, snacks, beer, wine, cheese, and soft drinks. Suites with 32" LCD HD TV's, Free Premium Cable, In suite coffemaker and coffee, Microwave, Wet Bar, Refrig, Iron, Ironboard, two- two line phones, Free Internet, wired and wireless, I-Pod Docking station with AM/FM radio, Accessible rooms, Free Business Center, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Garage Parking, and Meeting room space for all occasions holding 60 persons. The hotel is centrally located in beautiful Fairfax convenient to Fair Oaks Mall, Starbucks, Denny's, McDonalds, Chilis's, Boston Market, and walking distance to many other restuarants. GMU and the Patriot Center, are 1 mile, with a short drive to the Udvar-Hazy Air Space Museum and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.