The rooms in were very nice & clean. Our room was very spacious with 2 double beds and a pullout couch. The bathroom was also clean and spacious. In our room the sink was separate from toilet and shower. There was a fridge, microwave, and another small sink with counter space. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The indoor "heated" pool was very cold but the kids enjoyed it. The common areas are not kept clean. The fitness room and equipment really need a good cleaning. The breakfast was small and food & coffee was not good. Overall the hotel is a great value. There are lot's of restaurants nearby. I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New SpringHill Suites Fairfax includes All Suites Featuring a Heated Indoor Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Market Pantry with meals, snacks, beer, wine, cheese, and soft drinks. Suites with 32" LCD HD TV's, Free Premium Cable, In suite coffemaker and coffee, Microwave, Wet Bar, Refrig, Iron, Ironboard, two- two line phones, Free Internet, wired and wireless, I-Pod Docking station with AM/FM radio, Accessible rooms, Free Business Center, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Garage Parking, and Meeting room space for all occasions holding 60 persons. The hotel is centrally located in beautiful Fairfax convenient to Fair Oaks Mall, Starbucks, Denny's, McDonalds, Chilis's, Boston Market, and walking distance to many other restuarants. GMU and the Patriot Center, are 1 mile, with a short drive to the Udvar-Hazy Air Space Museum and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.