“Great Hotel!! Great Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Enjoy the best near GMU!
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
GreenLeadersBronze level
Sarasota, Florida
“Great Hotel!! Great Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have now stayed twice at this hotel and the service from the staff is fantastic and always accomodating. Whoever is training or managing this hotel has vreated a great staff and is appreciated for their efforts to take care of their guests. Very clean and affordable and if they have vacancy I will always stay here on my visits to Fairfax.

• Stayed February 2016, traveled with family
      Rooms

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While I'm excited about my new home, it is bittersweet knowing that I'm leaving Friends & Extended Family behind.

Geanis * Asst. GM and Richard * GM do a great job of facilitating all aspects of the Hotel Operations. I watched as they had a Great Christmas Celebration for the entire Hotel Team and to see the faces of each one as they ate, opened gifts and interacted with one another speaks volume about the cohesiveness of the Team.

Richard, Geanis, Rachel, Magali, Abby, Yeltsin, Kate, Bailey, Chris, Kevin & Rob who has moved on really made my time here so pleasurable. I apologize as I know I have missed names.

There was not a day that went by when my room was not refreshed.
Always clean and I appreciate all members of the Staff cleaning up after me each day. True Heroes :)

Marriott is Very fortunate to have a Team which delivers over and above the expectations of Customer Service. I have been here for a period of time and have gotten to know everyone and glad I did.

When my Son passed away during my stay here, the Card and Comments were more than I expected. Really made this time in my life easier with having great folks like this hotel has to talk too.

When times were slow and my work was done, these ladies and gentlemen always lender their ear to listen. Thank you .!!!

I look forward to my intermittent stays in the future at this location.

Phenomenal Job Everyone.

Room Tip: No matter which room you choose, you will have made the right decision.
Green Features: Hotel Staff is committed to staying environmentally friendly. Thank you.!!!
  • Stayed October 2015, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Richard L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Mr. Wiley,

Thank you so much your kind comments. It has been a pleasure hosting you for the past four months. We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.. We can't thank you enough for all of the amazing gestures you did for my staff and I. You are officially part of our "hotel family" and we look forward to you visiting us soon. Thanks again for everything Mr. Wiley.. You will never be forgotten!

We miss you already..

Your "Hotel Family"
Glen Cove, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Hotel, comfortable rooms friendly staff. It was close to George Mason and Fairfax dining. We had a free evening between a Friday and Saturday so we were able to spread out in a clean comfortable environment. Great Bathroom

• Stayed October 2015, traveled with family
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Please come back and visit us soon!

Go Patriots!

-Richard
Fairmont, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As usual with Marriots, it was a nice hotel with nice amenities. Good location and close to the metro to get into the city. The kids were really excited to swim, but unfortunately the pool closed at 9:00pm which we though was pretty early. Other than that, a good place to stay.

Stayed December 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review. I am so sorry about the inconvenience of our pool hours.... I understand how disheartening this may have been for you and your family. I will certainly speak with our Pool Operators to inquire about extending the pool hours in the winter time. I agree with you 100% that 9PM is too early.. I will certainly work with them on changing this ASAP.

Thanks again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Richard
Portland, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2015

Our third time at this Springhill Suites. We stayed 5 nights. Will stay again. Rooms sleep 5, 2 standard beds and a standard sleeper sofa. I slept great on the sleeper sofa. The pool had very limited hours of operation so don't plan on using the pool. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: I have stayed on lower level and fourth floor. I prefer lower floors.
  • Stayed December 2015, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Richard L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fairfax, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind review of our wonderful hotel in Fairfax. I am delighted that you found us within your expectations. Our hotel is truly within walking distance to all points of interest, restaurants and attractions and above all staff that aim to provide a truly exceptional experience for all of our guests. We do what we can to provide memorable and lasting experiences and we can not await your return.

Richard
Warminster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting for our seminars. The staff, as usual, was helpful and considerate. The meeting room was ready for us to start. The breakfast is quite good. The sleeping room was fresh and clean. Thanks for all of your help.

Stayed November 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review! Your experience really instills what we work hard to do everyday. We are delighted that you found many aspects to your up to standards. Moreover, thank you for mentioning the exceptional services provided to you by our entire team. I am so glad that our meeting room meet you and your colleagues expectations. If I can be of any assistance or you would like to reach out to say hello, do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again!

Richard L.
Powhatan, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2015

Our room was more than enough for two people, especially at the remarkably low price we paid. We got more rest in the last few days than we had in the previous couple of months. Even the sofa was fantastic! It was right down the street from everywhere we needed to be that weekend. The showers were a welcome relief, the complimentary breakfast was excellent every day, and the service was the friendliest and most attentive service we've ever received. I signed up for a Marriott Rewards account based solely on this experience. This hotel has endeared me to the Marriott brand, and we look forward to our next stay at a Marriott hotel.

Green Features: Water Conservation, Non-Smoking Policy, Soft Lights
  • Stayed November 2015, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words about our beautiful hotel in Fairfax. We are delighted to hear about your exceptional stay while visiting the Fairfax area. Nothing truly beats a most perfect stay and the staff is excited to hear about your feedback and look forward to your return. The hotel is truly a gem and we are delighted that you had a relaxing stay with us. We look forward to your return!

Thanks again,