We stayed here last weekend. We had a little problem with our billing before we checked in. They were going to charge us an extra $10 for our daughter when she wasn't an adult yet. The front desk took care of that. Our room was ok. We had a 2 DB suite. The double beds were small, barely enough to sleep 2. There was a suspicious looking red mark on our blanket. We figured that was from nail polish. We left it where the maid couldn't miss it. She never changed it. Instead, she rolled it up and put it underneath the tv. The blanket wasn't the main blanket. It was a green sheet, mainly for decorating purposes. There wasn't any drawers in the room. So, during the 4 night stay, we were literally living out of our suitcases. There was a drawer underneath the tv, but that was barely enough to put our laundry in. Breakfast was a zoo downstairs during the 4 day stay. The first day, they were out of bananas. I saw bananas being delivered right in front of my eyes. I asked the woman in charge for bananas and she told me that they were out of bananas. I couldn't believe it. Parking was crowded. The pros was that it is near a nice market (Wegmans) and that it was within driving distance to DC.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New SpringHill Suites Fairfax includes All Suites Featuring a Heated Indoor Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Market Pantry with meals, snacks, beer, wine, cheese, and soft drinks. Suites with 32" LCD HD TV's, Free Premium Cable, In suite coffemaker and coffee, Microwave, Wet Bar, Refrig, Iron, Ironboard, two- two line phones, Free Internet, wired and wireless, I-Pod Docking station with AM/FM radio, Accessible rooms, Free Business Center, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Garage Parking, and Meeting room space for all occasions holding 60 persons. The hotel is centrally located in beautiful Fairfax convenient to Fair Oaks Mall, Starbucks, Denny's, McDonalds, Chilis's, Boston Market, and walking distance to many other restuarants. GMU and the Patriot Center, are 1 mile, with a short drive to the Udvar-Hazy Air Space Museum and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.