I stayed two days here and the rate went up by $80 the second night. The original second night rate I was given over the phone when calling down was much higher, however. When I rejected it, it dropped a fair amount surprisingly. I was still billed the higher rate at check-out but pointed it out and they changed it without question. Hmmm. A nice staff here and good gym connected to pool which is quite nice. The parking was a nightmare once the hotel was full the second day. The spaces in the very front are too close together and lots of big trucks and vans were in them, lop-sided to make matters worse.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New SpringHill Suites Fairfax includes All Suites Featuring a Heated Indoor Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Market Pantry with meals, snacks, beer, wine, cheese, and soft drinks. Suites with 32" LCD HD TV's, Free Premium Cable, In suite coffemaker and coffee, Microwave, Wet Bar, Refrig, Iron, Ironboard, two- two line phones, Free Internet, wired and wireless, I-Pod Docking station with AM/FM radio, Accessible rooms, Free Business Center, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Garage Parking, and Meeting room space for all occasions holding 60 persons. The hotel is centrally located in beautiful Fairfax convenient to Fair Oaks Mall, Starbucks, Denny's, McDonalds, Chilis's, Boston Market, and walking distance to many other restuarants. GMU and the Patriot Center, are 1 mile, with a short drive to the Udvar-Hazy Air Space Museum and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.