If staying in the Fairfax or Centreville area, this is the only place I stay. They have full suites (2 rooms) at a single room price. And a very competitive price for this close to the Washington DC area. They have a free shuttle to the DC Metro. The front desk personnel are knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. The management is positive and asks if there is anything else they can do to make your stay better. The property is very clean. They have a pool. They have a free parking garage. Great restaurants nearby. You get the idea
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Springhill Suites Fairfax Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New SpringHill Suites Fairfax includes All Suites Featuring a Heated Indoor Pool, State of the Art Fitness Center, Market Pantry with meals, snacks, beer, wine, cheese, and soft drinks. Suites with 32" LCD HD TV's, Free Premium Cable, In suite coffemaker and coffee, Microwave, Wet Bar, Refrig, Iron, Ironboard, two- two line phones, Free Internet, wired and wireless, I-Pod Docking station with AM/FM radio, Accessible rooms, Free Business Center, Free Local Calls, Complimentary Garage Parking, and Meeting room space for all occasions holding 60 persons. The hotel is centrally located in beautiful Fairfax convenient to Fair Oaks Mall, Starbucks, Denny's, McDonalds, Chilis's, Boston Market, and walking distance to many other restuarants. GMU and the Patriot Center, are 1 mile, with a short drive to the Udvar-Hazy Air Space Museum and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.