“Birthday Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Fairfax is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 347 restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Government County Pkwy
Staunton Va
“Birthday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel made reservations and when we arrived they had my table complete with Happy Birthday glitter adorned. Staff all greeted me with best wishes. Food was excellent. Steaks cooked to perfection. Only problem was finding the restaurant in the shopping center. Could not find any signs for direction. Other than that a great dinner and good wine.

• Visited July 2013

76% Recommend
Reston, Virginia
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

This restaurant follows the generally high standards of the chain. The quality of their meat is high (you don't go here for sea food) , and complaints, if any, are dealt with promptly.
Service is excellent and the atmosphere is as good. Valet parking available and all parking is free. After more than a dozen visits it is fair to say we have never been disappointed.

We go there or special events, but sneak in a visit or two when we want to treat ourselves.

• Visited May 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I go to this Ruth's Chris about 4/5 times a year due to its proximity to my office. The food and service is consistently excellent. The happy hour has some of the best prices in the area and the items on the menu feature everything from small plates to sliders. If you are in the area and want consistently good food, excellent service and don’t mind paying the Ruth’s Chris price, this location is truly one of the best.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“MORE BUTTER PLEASE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

A steak sizzleling on a hot plate, you can smell the butter, so you can imagine the taste. That is how they make a great steak serve to your senses. Always been great, but a little pricey so I have to ask my wife to take me there on a special occassion. Over all, always a good experience and I never go home hungry. follow these shoes through their doors and you will find one of the best steaks you tasted.

• Visited December 2012
Long Island, NY
“First Rate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our first visit to a Ruth's Chris Steak House even though there is one about a minute from my residence on Long Island. Everything about the experience was top notch. The service was deliberate and professional (none of this "Hi, my name is Waldo and I'll be your server tonight" nonsense) with knowledge able wait staff. We did not wait for a table but chose to eat in the bar because he appeared without a reservation. The drinks were delivered promptly and as ordered. The bread was hot and delicious. My entree of the New York Strip was cooked exactly as ordered and brought tableside on a sizzling platter. My wife enjoyed the barbeque shrimp which I had the pleasure of trying. It was mouthwatering! We opted out of dessert but are sure it would have been first rate as well. I recommend this steak house to folks who truly enjoy fine food and are willing to spend a little more than normal.

• Visited April 2013