My husband and I had been hankering for some good Thai food. After we had heard rave reviews about Courtside, we thought we would check it out. While we were there, a few major problems arose:
- They were completely understaffed, with probably 4 people total serving - including the cook, who dropped off our meal.
- Our waiter confused our order, forgetting that we asked for satay.
- The bartender shook our martinis in a shaker that had just been used for margaritas, making them taste like sweet & sour.
- The cook who brought our meal hit my husband's martini with the dish and spilled it, then no offer to replace the drink.
- We definitely received two orders of the same curry, but with different meats in them. We had ordered massaman and panang, but they tasted *exactly* the same, down to the use of onions and potatoes when panang is supposed to have lime leaves and peppers. Don't get me wrong, they were tasty, but we didn't order two dishes of massaman.
By the time we left, we hadn't had our waters refilled fully, had water and gin spilled on our table, had at least 4 different people bring things to our table, and our order thoroughly screwed up. We agreed - never again.
If you own or manage Courtside Thai Cuisine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.