“Delightful place! You can't go wrong choosing this place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delightful place! You can't go wrong choosing this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I love this restaurant! Eating inside or outside is pleasant, service is always good and food tasty. This last trip I had shrimp and snow peas. It was delish! Their spring rolls a must. Everyone loves them. My daughter got Thai wonton soup. The wontons looked homemade stuffed with pork and shrimp. She loved them. In the past I have had the grilled shrimp and mango salad with lime pepper dressing for lunch. It was excellent. Another visit I had the crispy catfish fillets. Again excellent. You can't go wrong with restaurant!

81% Recommend
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Food came fast, was very Good with great service. No complaints. Had the noodles which were Awsome. My daughter had a catfish dish which she enjoyed

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Stafford, Virginia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is such a beautiful little restaurant. We sat outside in the late evening at the pretty little patio tables with umbrellas water fountain gurgling, surrounded by plants/flowers. Food was delicious and very spicy. Elderly husband and wife owners very attentive and friendly.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville
“Did not meet expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We were excited about trying something different and were looking forward to a great dining experience at a restaurant with such great reviews. Our appetizer was average if a little bland but the entrees were pretty good. The problem was the service was so slooow. We had a nearby table that was seated just after us that had paid their bill and left before we even got our food! I always measure the quality of a restaurant by my desire to eat there again- not so in this case- just for average food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fairbank
“Friendly! Frequent Lunch Spot for work!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was introduced to this unique place by my boss. Our work was two blocks down right smack in Old Town Fairfax.

The people who work there are always so friendly! They know me by now since my boss and I went here almost every other day for lunch. Thus, they would always wave to me as I walk pass them on my way doing errands around Old Town Fairfax.

Outdoor porch is my favorite! The Pad Thai so far has been the best I have tried in the area! LOVE the spicy red Tum Yum Soup.The other dishes are overall pretty good.

The lunch menu is short and simple with about 7-8 items in it, but it does provide some variety. They do have two lunch packages that are a great deal (comes with soup and/or egg rols).

Dinner menu, of course has more. Dinner is not cheap but not expensive either, definitely affordable for the area.

Clean, cute place to eat. I enjoy the large watercolor paintings inside.

I recommend!