“Good food, good service. Better at slow times.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 346 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Washington, DC
“Good food, good service. Better at slow times.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Our family lives nearby and enjoys this restaurant often. The food is very good, as is the table service. My only suggestion is to visit some other time than Saturday night, unless you are looking for a loud, jammed house. In my case, I requested takeout when the line for a table was long, as I was interested in a more conversational experience.

Visited March 2013

91% Recommend
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

They have decent food, with both pasta and pizza and other selections, and we've never had bad service there. They have a good kids' menu, and my kids love it. I find it a bit overpriced for what you get, however.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Reston, Virginia
“Consistent and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

You know what you are going to get when you dine at CPK. The menu rarely changes and it is a bit of a factory but one knows that going into eat. Their pizzas are delish (sauce is a bit sugary so be prepared for that...I happen to like that) and their other dishes (pastas) aren't half bad.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food..Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Eat here often. Thing I like best is that it is very consistent..food is great..restaurant is clean ..and well managed. Staff works together to deliver food & always with a smile. It is so much better than fast food & prices are competitive. My husband & I have eaten all the salads here - each one is delicious. Pizza is just the way we like it. Sometimes there is a wait.. shops close by and the area across the street is very nice.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Food, Good Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Eat here a few times a year usually for lunch on a weekend or govt. holiday. Upside is they have good food and good service. Downside is usually a wait (20-40 minutes). But I am usually with my daughter and we both really like the food, so we wait. Not sure if there is a wait during weekday lunch. I have tried various things, really like the pizza and salads, my daughter likes the pasta dishes. More recently i have been ordering the fish tacos and they are awesome! the best I have had outside of San Diego (where they really know how to make them). I have tried them in many places and these at Cal Pizza are really superior to other places!! Overall have always had a good experience and continue to be a repeat customer.

• Visited September 2012