“GREAT pizza. Period !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Woodbridge
“GREAT pizza. Period !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Great pizza. They can make it how you want it. Great crust, sauce, cheese. Fresh toppings. The restaurant is clean and efficient. Attentive wait staff. Moderate pricing. Go!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia
“Food good as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Waitress didn't seem interested in taking away my dish but very attentive to my husband. Food was good but they have changed a bit and didn't seem to know what a carmel apple martini was which use to be their trademark drink...very odd

Visited October 2012
McLean, Virginia
“You can't go wrong at California Pizza Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

A long-time friend and I shared a delightful lunch yesterday at CPK. I ALWAYS get the Thai Chicken pizza so there's enough to bring home for dinner and my friend had tacos, which I didn't know they featured until now. Arriving at 11:30a afforded us a great table near the window but the restaurant filled up fast. We had super service (sorry, didn't get our wait staff's name but was always there to fill up our iced T's). Didn't indulge in the pumpkin spice cheesecake but should have asked for a box to take that home, too. I do know they also do in-restaurant pick-up.

All in all a great experience from a solid chain!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I met a co-worker for lunch a few days ago and dined in for the very first time. In the past I have just taken carry out. Well I was pleasantly surprised how friendly and welcoming the wait staff is. I order my normal carry out item Thai Chicken Pizza and it never ever disappointments me. It was very yummy and I also ordered a side salad which had walnuts, apples and leafy greens, it was absolutely delicious that I had to carry out again last night but, this time I ordered the same salad and their Spaghetti with meat sauce. Divine! this restaurant knows how to bring on the good eats in a relaxed atmosphere.

I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. On a side note, they also serve great wine. A must go in my book!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“It'd too small and. It inviting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

It's very small comparing to the others . They bring the bill in dirty greasy holder finger print all over it
It's reall low value and not relaxing the food are ok not big deal .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to California Pizza Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage California Pizza Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.