“You can't go wrong at California Pizza Chicken” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 347 restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
McLean, Virginia
“You can't go wrong at California Pizza Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

A long-time friend and I shared a delightful lunch yesterday at CPK. I ALWAYS get the Thai Chicken pizza so there's enough to bring home for dinner and my friend had tacos, which I didn't know they featured until now. Arriving at 11:30a afforded us a great table near the window but the restaurant filled up fast. We had super service (sorry, didn't get our wait staff's name but was always there to fill up our iced T's). Didn't indulge in the pumpkin spice cheesecake but should have asked for a box to take that home, too. I do know they also do in-restaurant pick-up.

All in all a great experience from a solid chain!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I met a co-worker for lunch a few days ago and dined in for the very first time. In the past I have just taken carry out. Well I was pleasantly surprised how friendly and welcoming the wait staff is. I order my normal carry out item Thai Chicken Pizza and it never ever disappointments me. It was very yummy and I also ordered a side salad which had walnuts, apples and leafy greens, it was absolutely delicious that I had to carry out again last night but, this time I ordered the same salad and their Spaghetti with meat sauce. Divine! this restaurant knows how to bring on the good eats in a relaxed atmosphere.

I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. On a side note, they also serve great wine. A must go in my book!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“It'd too small and. It inviting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

It's very small comparing to the others . They bring the bill in dirty greasy holder finger print all over it
It's reall low value and not relaxing the food are ok not big deal .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax
“Fantastic food and wait staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I've been to this CPK location several times in the last few months and their wait staff are some of the best in the area! They are all super friendly and very attentive. You can't help but feel good about your dining experience because everyone is so darn nice. Other area restaurants should take note. I love the fresh and non-typical salads that they serve - Thai Crunch is my favorite. Everyone in my family loves their selections time and time again. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited July 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great variety and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My favorite is the chicken pesto pizza, but I have liked everything I ordered here, My family and I have been coming here for years and the place has been consistently good.

• Visited June 2012