“Fantastic food and wait staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 346 restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Fairfax
“Fantastic food and wait staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I've been to this CPK location several times in the last few months and their wait staff are some of the best in the area! They are all super friendly and very attentive. You can't help but feel good about your dining experience because everyone is so darn nice. Other area restaurants should take note. I love the fresh and non-typical salads that they serve - Thai Crunch is my favorite. Everyone in my family loves their selections time and time again. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited July 2012

91% Recommend
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great variety and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My favorite is the chicken pesto pizza, but I have liked everything I ordered here, My family and I have been coming here for years and the place has been consistently good.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I was surprised at the extensive menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Without thinking, we went out for a late lunch on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Everything was so busy & parking was a challenge. Soon we came to our senses and realized it was Father's Day. Crowded restaurants made us default to CPK. We had a 20 minute wait which took only 10.
The hostess was friendly when she seated us with a couple of menus each. One small menu had "small bites" which were what appetizers used to be. Small prices & small portions. I ordered the Mac & Cheese Bites which turned out to be deep fried. We each tried one and declared we had chosen poorly. The peachy ice tea, on the other hand, was refreshingly delicious. On to the main course. I had wanted a salad & found 3 that tempted me. While browsing through the rest of the large menu, I eyed more possible choices. I finally settled on a fruit & chicken mayo salad sandwich that came with a choice of bread & a side. It was everything for which I was hungry .
My lunch companion had trouble choosing also, but ended enjoying the Greek pizza on a honey wheat crust. The fresh salad topping was excellent, but a weight watchers mind set left olives not eaten.
When paying, our great server noticed the remaining Mac & cheese bites. When we admitted to a poor choice, he took the $3.95 off the check. I will definitely return to try the other menu items.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristow, Virginia
“Love this Pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Who doesn't enjoy a thin crust pizza with the most amazing toppings. I always purchase their pizza from the grocers freezer and love it. I decided to try their fresh pizza at their location. I can't believe how good their fresh pizza is. It puts all of the delivery pizza to shame. I wish they delivered. They have such a variety of great pizza, I don't know which one is my favorite.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annandale, Virginia
“Quite a variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I would recommend the California club if you like avocados or a BBQ pizza if you like BBQ.

Visited February 2012

Been to California Pizza Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage California Pizza Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.