I loved this hotel. It was a bit far from our business location but was $70 cheaper than a hotel in Tyson's corner area.
It was new and very modern with a contemporary look from the lobby to the hallway to the guest rooms. The pool and exercise room looked HUGE. There is even a large spacious business area. Free wireless.
Beds were super comfortable. I got a great nights sleep.
The only complaint that I have is that my HUGE digital Flatscreen tv got an analog signal so the picture was a bit "fuzzy" and they only sold pepsi products.
I would definately stay here again for business or bring my family here for leisure events in the area.
They had a "grill area" in the lobby vs. a restuarant. I thought it was a bit pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard