The Courtyard by Marriott Fair Oaks offered us a very pleasant one-night getaway. We had a spotless, comfortable, and nicely decorated room on the inner courtyard and could barely hear the nearby busy traffic of a main route through Fairfax. We were on the third floor and had a balcony with sliding glass doors, but alas no furniture -- and the doors didn’t open wide enough to allow us to take a chair out. The first floor courtyard rooms do feature patio furniture, but we didn’t discover that until too late. However, there is plenty of furniture available to all guests in the courtyard itself, which is a lovely retreat.
Courtyards do not offer free breakfasts, but this hotel had a bistro bar open for both breakfast and dinner which served light fare plus Starbucks products as well as wine and beer. Prices were reasonable.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard