Years ago, when Marriott first introduced their Courtyard brand, I was blown away by heir commitment to a hotel that resembled a resort but went one step further by getting the ideas for what to offer there directly from business travelers.
It has been years since I stayed in one of the original floorplans of Courtyard, and although I do really like the newer Courtyards, when my wife and I stayed at this Fairfax Courtyard, it was a real treat. Best of all, I really love the Bistro and the Starbucks. Great food, great coffee! What can I add to that?
The service, the amenities, and the staff are top notch. And if you happen to be coming to Fairfax to visit your student at George Mason U, this is the closest hotel to both the university and to Fairfax's downtown (and you really should visit downtown if you haven't already).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard