Nice stay, friendly staff.
Room was standard king bed room which we got for $109 through hotels.com. There's a grocery store next door and a nice shopping plaza close by. We didn't have any problems except that one of our keys stopped working but that was not a big deal. We ate breakfast at the cafe in the morning. $20 for 2 breakfast sandwiches and two drinks and they come with fresh fruit cups. They close at 10am, which caught some late comers off guard. Check out is at noon. It seems like each room has a balcony which was a nice surprise.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Courtyard Fairfax
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.