We have been staying here for almost 10 years beginning when our son started at GMU. We've tried most of the hotels in Fairfax but for now, this is our choice. Nice building and landscaping. There is a Metro Bus stop in front and a CUE bus (to Metro) on the nearest side street. Clean and comfortable. Nice, safe business park behind to walk in the morning. Food is available in the lobby area. Supermarket right next door. Shopping mall and restaurants nearby. We love it. NOTE: You need to stay Th, Fr, Sat, Sun or Th, Fr, Sat to get the best rate. Any other time, WoW, you get blasted with the business rate and it's not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Fairfax hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard