I stayed here with my family & got 3 rooms for an overnight stay. We had a day trip to visit the memorials in DC & stayed at the hotel to rest so we can tour the Smithsonian museums the next day.
- Room and bathroom was spacious & clean.
- bed & pillows were comfy
- free starbucks coffee in the room for brewing. Starbucks Brewed coffee was also served in the lobby in the morning.
- climate control on the room
- just 10 miles from DC
- free parking near the lobby
- free wifi
- not a lot of food options, we had to go out & ate at a food complex a few minutes away
- breakfast service was too slow, it looked like they only had 2 people getting the orders & cooking at the same time.
Overall, we were able to rest well for our DC trip when we stayed here.