I stayed here with my family & got 3 rooms for an overnight stay. We had a day trip to visit the memorials in DC & stayed at the hotel to rest so we can tour the Smithsonian museums the next day.
- Room and bathroom was spacious & clean.
- bed & pillows were comfy
- free starbucks coffee in the room for brewing. Starbucks Brewed coffee was also served in the lobby in the morning.
- climate control on the room
- just 10 miles from DC
- free parking near the lobby
- free wifi
- not a lot of food options, we had to go out & ate at a food complex a few minutes away
- breakfast service was too slow, it looked like they only had 2 people getting the orders & cooking at the same time.
Overall, we were able to rest well for our DC trip when we stayed here.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Courtyard Fairfax
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.