Perhaps arriving very late tainted my view of the room. The sink had a large crack, the toilet required multiple flushes to fully engage, its seat was smaller than the bowl and the mustard yellow wallpaper left the impression of age. The 1960s modern decor added to the impression the room needed remolding.
On the other hand, the service was impeccable, and the selection of food for breakfast healthy and quick. The choice of the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal and USA Today was greatly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard