Stayed 3 nights here for a college visit to George Mason as well as visiting family/friends in DC area as well as sight seeing. Was a quick 10 minutes to Mason (primary reason for visit). We could have stayed closer to DC to be closer to our friends/relatives, but the cost/room increased exponentially as well as parking fees, etc. We were never more than a 25-35 minute drive to Arlington Cemetery, National Mall, or our other destinations, even with the ridiculous traffic closer to DC. It was also short 3 or so miles to metro stop to avoid the traffic. Location was excellent for us, rooms were very nice, clean, comfortable, quiet, and spacious, the Bistro was very good for our meals there, and the staff was excellent. Many other food choices/shopping close by as well. The only ding was the two teenagers with us for college trip wanted to swim to relax/cool off and the pool had very limited hours (5pm-10pm) open that didn't coincide with our plans. Otherwise an excellent choice and would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Fairfax hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard