This was the perfect Courtyard for the price and location to DC. The rail system was about 3 miles away and driving into DC was about 20 minutes. We took the rail one day and decided for the price it was better to drive into DC over the course of 3 days. The room was clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable. There was plenty of restaurants and shops near the hotel. The site had free parking and a restaurant. The only weird thing for us was seeing a lifeguard on duty for such a small pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard