Our stay was very nice. We had the king bed suite and it was awesome. The room was clean and had everything we needed. It had a mini-refrigerator and microwave.We thought a sink in the bar area would have been nice. The bathtub and toilet were a bit tight when the door was closed. They even Paul Mitchell products.We were told the whirlpool was broken but we noticed that it was working with people in it. The sign was still posted. We loved the comfortable bed. There was ample lighting in the rooms.
It's a nice hotel near I-66. There are no Metro stations near by.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Courtyard Fairfax
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.