I stayed here while attending the US Open. I had a ground room floor with a small patio. The hotel was quiet and I never heard the people above me. The indoor pool was taken over by kids which was fine. There is a nice outdoor fireplace that I found relaxing at night. There is a small restaurant/bar that was pleasant and the food was fine. There are many good restaurants around although I found the hotel's list a little limited. I ate at Mazadar Khabob Restaurant about 1 mile away and it was excellent. This hotel was a bit better than many Courtyrads I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks is located near Fair Oaks Shopping Center and is less than 20 miles from George Mason University and Washington, DC. It features a state-of-the-art lobby, featuring flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and The Bistro which provides our Huntsville hotel guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fairfax Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
- Courtyard Fairfax Fair Oaks
- Fairfax Marriott
- Fairfax Courtyard