“Outstanding Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
New York City, New York
“Outstanding Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was my first time taiking my family with me on a conference that was being held at the Hyatt, The staff really made us feel special! from the time we first arrived (Front Desk Staff) to the last day we were treated like kings. Customer service was OUTSTANDING. The Cleaning staff, Room service, the shuttle driver that picks you up and drops you off at the surrounding shopping centers, the staff in re hotel cafe & Bar and the Manager & staff that was incharge of the conference rooms, & food blew us away to the point of we are thinking of making the big move to VA from New York, If you are looking for a place to hold an event or looking for a place to stay while in VA. Check out the Hyatt at Fair Lakes! Thank you for an outstaning time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Hi Rick M,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the service our employees provided during your visit. They will be recognized for this. Your comments about the delicious meals served during your conference, will be provided to our Director of Food & Beverage. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is my second year attending a conference at the Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes. I expected that the stay would be as pleasant as it was in 2012. When I checked in, I had a problem with the correct information sent by my event planner. The problem was quickly resolved by the extremely polite and professional front desk assistant Rebecca. That set the bar for the service I expected from the rest of the staff at the hotel. I was not let down by any means, in one word the stay was “Awesome”.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear John M,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Fair Lakes. I am delighted to hear how accommodating Rebecca was for your reservation details upon your arrival. She will be recognized for the wonderful service provided. I hope you will continue to stay with us during your conferences in the future.

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Wharton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt FairFax in Fair Lakes for seven days with my 13yr old son. All staff was very accomodateing. Rebecca went above and beyond to make our stay the best stay we have ever experience at a hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
It is fantastic to hear that you and your son had an outstanding experience at our property. I will be sure Rebecca is commended for her service. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes!

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stay at this property every month due to business travel and have come to depend on them to make this my "home base" when traveling to that area. Although I think some of the rooms could use a bit of refreshing and updating, the reason I gave a 5 rating is because the staff are some of the best I've dealt with...they are consistently friendly and helpful. I mean not just one or two, but everyone from the front desk to the dining staff to the bartenders to the managers are all extremely friendly and professional. It's amazing what great customer service training can do! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for making Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes you home away from home when traveling on business. I am so happy to hear that find the service to be exceptional. Your kind words regarding the staff and their service are greatly appreciated. Your continued loyalty and recommendation are our biggest compliment. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Wasilla, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed at hotel for a recent conference, overall hotel is decent in good location, rooms are a good size and clean. The real issue with this hotel is the customer service, prices for breakfast 19 dollars for not alot, the free hotel shuttle is a joke they will tell it is reserved but doesn't move when you have people staying at your hotel for a conference you should probably try to get them to come back not have them look elsewhere for the next conference. Ya and getting anything from the store in the hotel you need to take a loan out 2.50 for a candy bar 2.00 dollars for a jelly roll. the bar food is good but a miller light is 4.50 and that is draft. again clean hotel but the service will leave you wondering how Hyatt lets them use the name.

Apopka, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was in that hotel a complete week with my daughter that she is 12 years old. People in the hotel was so friendly with us. The installation are so cleaned and they have to be really happy there because you can see that they take ownership. Mark took us twice to the metro station with the hotel shuttle. He was so helpful, advising us with way to get around, place to visit.
The food was excellent.
The only that they need to improve is to have more shuttle for the customer to move to the metro station. Any things else. We love it. And we will back there next year.

Room Tip: The whole hotel is quiet and wonderful
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I’m so glad you found the cleanliness of the hotel to your liking and that the staff was able to offer personalized service. I’ll be sure that Mark gets recognized for his service that stood out to you so well. I’m happy to hear your dining experience was enjoyable as well. I’ll be sure to note your observation that we could have used more transportation to the metro. Hopefully we’ll be able to welcome you back to Hyatt in your future travels.

Evan V – A Guest Relations Associate
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My two daughters and I spent one week in the Hyatt at Fair Lakes in which we really enjoyed their friendly staff and room services. We appreciated the fact that it was located near major stores and buisnesses. The staff was incredibly proffesional and catered to our every needs.

• Stayed August 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing such thoughtful feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am thrilled you found Rebecca and Tony to be very friendly and helpful. I will be sure they are recognized for their top notch service. It is great to read that you had an excellent stay. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Been to Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes? Share your experiences!