“Love the location and overall quality of Hyatt” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Love the location and overall quality of Hyatt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I enjoyed staying at Hyatt Fair Lakes while on business travel despite my noisy neighbors I shared double doors with. The location is fantastic for me to walk to work location and to get grocery if I so choose or to go out to restaurants.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Theresa, Erin and Melissa were very helpful. They welcomed us and made our stay a pleasant one. They even changed our room to make us more comfortable. This is a great business hotel, but not so much for families with children.

• Stayed April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I commute to and from Manassas and Baltimore every week for work. 2-3 times a month I have an overnight stay and when I do I prefer the Hyatt Fair Lakes. Over the past two years I've stayed at many hotels in the DC/Fairfax area and have settled on the Hyatt as my top preferred choice. It's right off 66 so it's easy to see and get to. It's a few miles away from the Vienna metro station making it very accessible to DC. The hotel itself is superb from its comfortable and relaxing rooms down to its great bar/restaurant and very inviting/helpful staff. Should you decide to rest your head at the Hyatt be sure to tell Theresa King that Nick sent you! Make your reservation and let Theresa and the rest of the staff take care of the rest.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. I am honored we are your preferred location. It sounds like you really enjoy the amenities and find the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. I will be sure to let Theresa know you find her service to be top notch. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes in the near future!

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I want to thank everyone for the best hotel stay I have ever experienced, the staff was great (especially Rebecca), the room was fantastic, and the overall stay was five star. I would recomend your hotel to everyone I know and will be back again in the future.

Room Tip: Higher floors at end of hallway, less traffic and very quite.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Your recommendation is our biggest compliment! It’s fantastic to hear that you had such a fabulous stay at our property. I’ll be sure to let the staff and Rebecca know that you found their service to be top notch. I look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future!

Davis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

had a great stay, my room was clean and spacious, the staff was incredibly friendly and courteous, one of them even scraped the snow off my car's windshield without me even asking!! the restaurant was great, the gym was also nice. i can't recommend this spot more highly!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. It’s always great to hear when our guests have a perfect stay. I’m excited you found your room to be clean and well appointed. It sounds like you found the staff to be incredibly friendly and helpful. I’ll be sure to share your kind words with our staff. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Fairfax and Fair Lakes for your recent stay!

NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The service desk staff was very willing to help me. They were able to quickly print a receipt I needed from a previous stay. Bed and bathrooms are always clean. Shower/tub is tiled. Gym is on the small side.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I’m pleased that you found the front desk staff to be very friendly and helpful. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom finding it to be clean and well appointed. I look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Everyone gave excellent service from housekeeping to the desk service to the chief and waitress in the breakfast area. Speaking of breakfast , the buffett offered is terific. I was so impressed with the service and I not only would reccomend this hotel I would go back myself.

• Stayed March 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay. It’s exciting to hear that you found the service to be excellent. I’m pleased that you found the breakfast buffet to be terrific. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future!