“Wonderful Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Spa Package
Ranked #6 of 22 hotels in Fairfax
“Wonderful Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Theresa, Erin and Melissa were very helpful. They welcomed us and made our stay a pleasant one. They even changed our room to make us more comfortable. This is a great business hotel, but not so much for families with children.

• Stayed April 2013

212 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I commute to and from Manassas and Baltimore every week for work. 2-3 times a month I have an overnight stay and when I do I prefer the Hyatt Fair Lakes. Over the past two years I've stayed at many hotels in the DC/Fairfax area and have settled on the Hyatt as my top preferred choice. It's right off 66 so it's easy to see and get to. It's a few miles away from the Vienna metro station making it very accessible to DC. The hotel itself is superb from its comfortable and relaxing rooms down to its great bar/restaurant and very inviting/helpful staff. Should you decide to rest your head at the Hyatt be sure to tell Theresa King that Nick sent you! Make your reservation and let Theresa and the rest of the staff take care of the rest.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. I am honored we are your preferred location. It sounds like you really enjoy the amenities and find the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. I will be sure to let Theresa know you find her service to be top notch. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Fairfax at Fair Lakes in the near future!

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I want to thank everyone for the best hotel stay I have ever experienced, the staff was great (especially Rebecca), the room was fantastic, and the overall stay was five star. I would recomend your hotel to everyone I know and will be back again in the future.

Room Tip: Higher floors at end of hallway, less traffic and very quite.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Your recommendation is our biggest compliment! It’s fantastic to hear that you had such a fabulous stay at our property. I’ll be sure to let the staff and Rebecca know that you found their service to be top notch. I look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future!

Davis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

had a great stay, my room was clean and spacious, the staff was incredibly friendly and courteous, one of them even scraped the snow off my car's windshield without me even asking!! the restaurant was great, the gym was also nice. i can't recommend this spot more highly!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. It’s always great to hear when our guests have a perfect stay. I’m excited you found your room to be clean and well appointed. It sounds like you found the staff to be incredibly friendly and helpful. I’ll be sure to share your kind words with our staff. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Fairfax and Fair Lakes for your recent stay!

NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The service desk staff was very willing to help me. They were able to quickly print a receipt I needed from a previous stay. Bed and bathrooms are always clean. Shower/tub is tiled. Gym is on the small side.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I’m pleased that you found the front desk staff to be very friendly and helpful. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom finding it to be clean and well appointed. I look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Everyone gave excellent service from housekeeping to the desk service to the chief and waitress in the breakfast area. Speaking of breakfast , the buffett offered is terific. I was so impressed with the service and I not only would reccomend this hotel I would go back myself.

• Stayed March 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay. It’s exciting to hear that you found the service to be excellent. I’m pleased that you found the breakfast buffet to be terrific. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future!

Princeton NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Recently I stayed at the Hyatt Fairfax for a week on a business trip. The newly renovated lobby is gorgeous. The NoVa Bar serves fresh, fairly priced drinks, small bite meals and upbeat music. The rooms are clean and spacious. They are bigger than my living room at home. Service was outstanding. Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel at home.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the panaroma rooms, its worth the view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear traveling-roads:

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Fair Lakes. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. We're glad our employees could help provide a comfortable place for you to enjoy while you were here on business. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Been to Hyatt FairFax at Fair Lakes? Share your experiences!