This is great location for launching vacation into DC area or Northern VA. I stayed here for a week and enjoyed the amenities tremendously. Take the following pro's and con's with a grain of salt.
* Location, Location, Location - easy access to I-66 (5 minutes). I got lost the first day but it's just me, a Texan.
* The room - it's quiet.
* The Monday-Thursday social hours and breakfast - great pancakes in the morning and the salad in the evening is outrageous.
* The swimming pool hours - My children can swim but we have to wait for the useless (yes, you heard me) lifeguard. May be the corporate legal guy wants to spend money to pay this guy to sit around. I suggest they should create some hours for adult swim (just like the TV channel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a prime location in Northern Virginia's High Tech Corridor in suburban Washington, D.C., The Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax hotel allows guests to enjoy the comforts of home. Guests can stretch out and relax in the extended stay Fairfax hotel in full suites complete with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Kitchens, living rooms with pullout sofa beds and work desks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax Hotel Fairfax
- Residence Inn Fairfax
- Fairfax Residence Inn