“Luv Extended Stay America Fairfax, near Washingto D.C.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3997 Fair Ridge Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Fair Oaks)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
“Luv Extended Stay America Fairfax, near Washingto D.C.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was very economical, clean, excellent service and close to everything including Washington D.C. Great service, Breakfast was served. Parking included. Close to major highways and awesome location. Wifi and TV was there too.

Room Tip: Close to Washington D.C. tourist spots.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, 6 days ago
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice comments about our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff, convenient location and overall cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had read the RAVE reviews of this hotel, so my wife and I made our reservation well in advance. On the day of our departure, we call the hotel to re-confirm if our room will be available. Can you believe the hotel clerk says "Oh sorry, you room is NOT AVAIL, the current guests have decided to stay longer." What kind of NONSENSE is that???!! ESA needs to make accomodations for that party in another room, b/c you WILL have new guests arriving.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the reservation is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have worked on this issue to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please contact me directly, at DCX @extendedstay.com if you have further questions or concerns. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Woodbridge, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Keeping in mind the category level of the Extended Stay brand, my one night stay lived up to that expectation with a few places for improvement. Let me just start by saying that the level of customer service from the front desk clerk was excellent. She was engaging, pleasant and helpful, which any hotel chain would want out of their employee.

The Pros:
1. Front desk customer service
2. Location - close to main streets, shopping, restaurants, groceries, gas station
3. Ease of check-in and check-out

Room for Improvement (not exactly cons):
1. New, clean padded sheets. The sheet under my fitted sheet had food particles and hairs on it. Being that it's not the sheet I'm in direct contact with, I can usually over look it. However, if I had an "extended stay," I'd expect that to be completely clean as well.
2. Water pressure in the shower. Probably good for most people but I prefer more pressure.

Another reason I speak highly of the front desk clerk is that she offered me a room change after I had entered the first room and wasn't satisfied with it.

With the numerous other hotel options in this area, if I had another one night stay planned, I would likely try another hotel to use as a comparison.

Room Tip: Get on the second floor. There's a decent amount of noise from the floor above when staying on...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice comments about our front desk staff. We appreciate you letting us know about the cleanliness issues in your room as well as the water pressure not being to your liking. We are sorry for these issues, but are happy to read that we provided you with positive stay overall. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Massapequa, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

This extended stay america was amazing. The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. I stayed for a total of 6 months and it really felt like home. Would definitely go back to this one. The grab and go breakfast is a perfect way to start your day. The coffee is always made fresh. The location is very convenient, there are grocery stores nearby and many restaurants nearby. There is always ample amount of parking. The staff always looks to help you out in anyway possible. Stay here if you are visiting the Virginia area.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, February 23, 2015
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff, clean rooms, and many amenities.

We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

Great customer service, friendly staff, and convenient location. Management and staff works to resolve issues quickly. Very pleased with my stay. Will definitely keep this Extended Stay location in mind next time I come to town. Thanks much!

• Stayed January 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, January 28, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your room and that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am proud of our staff for providing you with friendly and attentive service. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We’d love to have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

Although advertised as fully equipped kitchen, plus advertising that states cooking meals in their suites even providing recipes there is nothing in their "fully equipped" not even a coffee cup, tea spoon or kettle to heat water. You need to bring all you need with you so plan as a camping trip - if you're flying in then the money you save you will be spending in wal-mart for cups and plates. I have stayed in many of the suite style hotels of late and will re use all but never extended stay. Be prepared to be disappointed.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere if you are looking for a true suite experience with functional kitchenette
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so sorry to read that your in-room kitchen amenities did not meet your expectations. We do provide kitchen equipment for guests to cook with, and it is available upon request from the front desk. We keep the items behind the front desk to ensure that they are properly sanitized for the safety of our guests. I am sorry that my front desk staff did not adequately inform you of this policy. I will meet with them to ensure that we are informing all guests of this during check-in. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at DCX@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Kitchener, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

Kevin was very friendly and helpful at check in, the room was nicely sized, comfortable and clean. The location was ideal as I stayed there while attending a two-night concert event in Vienna. The hotel felt homey, I have no complaints and would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such nice comments about the hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfortable size of the room, cleanliness, and location. I am also pleased to read that you received such great service from my staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax? Share your experiences!