“FOR A CHAIN WITH NO STANDARDS...THIS IS THE HIGH END” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3997 Fair Ridge Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Fair Oaks)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
Shenandoah, Virginia
“FOR A CHAIN WITH NO STANDARDS...THIS IS THE HIGH END”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

You can tell the staff here are committed. The rooms are clean and the people are great! The front desk is helpful and friendly. They clearly care about service here and do it well! It is close to everything which makes it nice too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
lake jackson, texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I recently stayed at this extended stay for two months. I had a great experience overall. The staff was very friendly and eager to serve, they provided with information I needed since I was new to the area. The hotel was always kept clean. I am very thankful the staff made my stay so comfortable. I would gladly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
I am so happy to hear your wonderful comments in regards to your stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I know you have many options for your travel and than you so much for choosing us! We look foward to having you stay with us if you are in the area again.
Fairfax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been really fortutnate to have booked this hotel for my extended stay in US. It has a wonderful location having shopping malls, grocery stores, food joints and metro in close vicinity. All the staff members are professional and are very co-operative. They are always ready to hear to your needs and extended their complete help and support. I would like to take this opportunity to specially thank the staff members: Sara, Alina, Asan and Rajesh (Manager) for making my stay happy and giving us a home like environment.
Apart from the basic facilities, this hotel has some great amenities as compared to other similar hotels like: Dish Washer in each room, free wi-fii (great speed), full size refrigirator, sofa bed, speaker phones, flat 32' TV, DVD player, swimming pool, grill area, comfortable beds, wireless network printer etc etc etc.
Overall it has been a great pleasure to stay here and I would definitely return and recommend this hotel to everyone.

Thanks,
Manish

Room Tip: Pool side view or on the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I am so happy to hear comments like yours for our Hotel and the staff there. They treat the Hotel as their home and try to make each guest feel at home. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will visit us again soon.
Washington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and kind. In particular, the Manager was always there to help us out with all of our needs. We will definitively come back here in the future. Thanks!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments about our Hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Rajesh the manager there is so happy to help all his guests and I am glad you were happy there. We look foward to your next stay with us.
fairfax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

i enjoyed staying here for a month. the staff was professional and always helpful i would definitely recommend and stay here again. The rooms are nice in particular i like the stove fridge, microwave as well as the flat screen TV. The rooms are clean with enough towels. the only complaint i would have is the trash cans/bins in the room are small especially if you have alot of trash to get rid of. otherwise the staff had quick responses to any help i would need

Room Tip: i like the bottom floor rooms for convenience
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sofia K, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America - Fairfax.

I am happy to hear that your enjoyed the upgrades of the recent renovations that were done to the hotel. As part of the renovations, trash rooms on each floor were added to assist our guests in disposing of their trash between scheduled housekeeping days. I do apologize as this may not have been mentioned at check in or during your stay.

We look forward to having you stay with us again and recommending Extended Stay America - Fairfax to your friends and family.

Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We can easily rate ESA a fantastic place to stay for your vacation. We were checked into the hotel by Alina who was nothing short of fantastic during our stay. In fact the whole front desk was extremely friendly during our stay. Our room was spacious with a flat screen TV, a large fridge, a dish washer, a toaster as well as a coffee maker. Considering I visited in December and January I can bear witness that the heaters in the rooms work very well. The room and shower were clean and the bed was very comfortable. We stayed one and a half month but never felt like away from home. Everything was top notch. The hotel is conveniently located on Fair Ridge Drive and is very near to shopping centers and close to DC area attractions.
We will recommend ESA to family and friends who visit DC and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ground floor north eastern corner room is large and sunny.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your schedule to post your comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America Fairfax.

I say it often that feedback such as this is very invaluable to any business. I was very happy to read that you not only enjoyed the upgrades of our newly renovated rooms, but all the staff you encountered during your long stay was pleasant and accommodating.

If your travels bring you back to the Fairfax area, we look forward to having you and your family stay with us again.

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

While this hotel isn't overly fancy or luxurious, it's nice, clean, and super convenient. My room had a nice refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. The bathroom was very clean, water was hot, bed was comfortable, and the cable channel selection was not bad either. There's a water filter on the kitchen sink, which is nice. But what really makes this hotel work for me is the staff. Without exception, the management, front desk staff, and housekeeping and maintenance staff were VERY helpful and polite every time I needed them. If I had an issue, they were very quick to address it, and always checked with me afterwards to make sure my issue had been resolved to my satisfaction. In an era where customer service is frequently forgotten, the staff here has been just amazing. That alone would make me recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an economical extended stay hotel in Fairfax.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear James,

Thank you very much for your kind remarks regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America Fairfax.

When our guests take the time to share their opinion on travel sites such as Trip Advisor, it not only tells us that we are doing something special, but it also let's potential guests who may be thinking of staying with us. that their overall satisfaction is our goal.

I am confident that we will see you again in the future and we look forward to being your preferred choice of accommodations when in the Fairfax area again.

Area Operations Manager

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax? Share your experiences!