“Fantastic place to stay for a Corporate Relocation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3997 Fair Ridge Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Fair Oaks)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 22 hotels in Fairfax
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic place to stay for a Corporate Relocation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Since day 1 when I arrived in the Washington, DC region as part of a corporate relo, the staff at the Extended Stay at Fair Ridge Drive made me feel welcome. Asan, the front desk clerk, ensured I had a fair rate, a nice quiet, clean room, and provided me with all the pertinent commuting details. (The bus to the metro is across the street!) The location is conveniently located near malls, grocery stores, metro, etc. I would certainly return as well as recommend to others.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the third floor, northeast side to minimize road traffic and HVAC noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sofia K, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Fitztravelers,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your most recent stay. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. Asan and the rest of the team at ESA Fairfax understands that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Best,
Sofia Kehayias
Area Operations Manager
Fairfax-Fair Oaks

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My Stay At Extended Stay America was one of the best stays I have ever expieranced and will return again The staff and the hotel itsself was wonderful and will be recomended to anyone I come in contact with that will be in that area

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Washington, D.C. - Fairfax. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax

Address: 3997 Fair Ridge Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Fair Oaks)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax
#7 Business Hotel in Fairfax
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Fair Oaks Hotel Fairfax
Extended Stay Fairfax
Fairfax Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Fairfax, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.