You added Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10327 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030 (Formerly Wellesley Inn Fairfax)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Pennsville, New Jersey
“Swim meet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here twice, both times for a swim meet at George Mason University. We were only two miles from the university and it was an easy drive. We liked the quick but ample free breakfast with multiple hot selections, a pancake machine and HIs signature cinnamon rolls. Rooms come with free wifi and a decent selection of TV channels. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and there was a mini fridge in the room. Lee Ann was very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Paul R, Guest Service Agent at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to your return. Please keep us in mind when your travels brings you to the Fairfax Area.

Sean Bryd
Guest Service Agent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Aldie, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was perfect for my week long Continuing Education class. A quick breakfast in the morning before leaving, nice comfortable beds and great Staff. Lee Ann answered any questions I had and made great recommendations.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Paul R, Guest Services at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Fairfax. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to your return. Thank you again and see you soon!

Naquana Jenkins
Guest Service Agent
Denver, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've stayed here once before on business and have had positive experiences both times. Check in was seamless and Barbara was professional, friendly and welcoming. The room was clean, but could have smelled fresher. Everything in the room worked and internet access was great. The complimentary breakfast provided quite a few choices. The only recommendation would be the hot food offerings could have been hot. The coffee hit the spot early in the morning. Check out was easy. The hotel is conveniently located and provided everything necessary for a stress free stay. I would definitely stay here when I am in town on business.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Paul R, Breakfast Hostess at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We appreciate the valuable feedback and hope to better service you when your travels brings you to the Fairfax area.

Madina Abdullah
Breakfast Hostess
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

I recently had to spend over a week at this facility due to the unfortunate fact that my daughter was in a car accident and was in the Trauma ICU at a nearby hospital. Barbara was extremely helpful and always asked how my daughter was doing. Every morning she had a smile and some kind words. I had to keep extending my stay a day or two at a time and she always made it happen. As my situation got around, all the staff would extend kind thoughts and prayers for my daughter's speedy recovery. Thanks to Barbara and her staff, my difficult situation was made a little easier. I would definitely return for a leisure visit next time.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Paul R, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that we made your stay as pleasant as possible. We wish your family the best and hope to see you again. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Fairfax.

Barbara Rehan
Guest Services =)
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

Slow elevator, soft mattress and incredibly almost non existent internet service made this hotel not meeting my expectations as I almost always use this chain.
On the positive, front desk service was extremely pleasant - Red Lobster right across the driveway and easy access for travel.
Still, with the wide variety of possibilities, this location is getting crossed off my list.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Paul R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, March 17, 2015
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

I have stayed at this holiday inn express for many times, all of the rooms are very clean and smells good. It offers HBO and SHO channel and pretty decent wifi speed. It offers hot food in the morning with coffee and milks. The location is very safe and if you are looking for a clean, nice and safe place to stay, this is the one!
First of all, I have been to all different hotels but none of them were able to make me feels like home, Barbara is one of the best front desk staff I have ever seen in my whole life, Barbara is very professional and well trained, check in/out or all other needs are made simple under her shift. I think it is really valueable to have a great staff like her, I have been to Crown plaza and I can say staffs over there are just act like staff not like someone who can makes you smile and feel like home. Barbara should be promoted to higher level it is waste of time for her to stay at front desk, from what I can see, she's experienced with hotel works.
Also, she introduced me with the IHG club and I have became a gold member and enjoyed many reward nights, she's the best!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as an Gold Elite IHG® Rewards Club member. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something Barbara takes great pride in. We hope you will visit us again.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2015

I needed a convenient and inexpensive place to stay for a night recently, and the HIE stepped up to the task nicely. First, I was able to check in early. Room was small, but it was clean and had everything I could have needed for a night's stay. The front desk staff (I dealt with 3 different persons) were all very polite and helpful. The complimentary continental breakfast was well-stocked and the dining area spacious and kept clean by one of the attentive front desk staff. Great value if you need an inexpensive place to lay your head for a night or 2.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Paul R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, February 4, 2015
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again here at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax.

Paul Reyes

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard? Share your experiences!