You added Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10327 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030 (Formerly Wellesley Inn Fairfax)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Fairfax
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Great staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel was clean and was updated. The hot breakfast was wonderful! I was very impressed with the staff. They were kind and helpful! The night staff went out of their way to help us. The rooms were clean.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Paul R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax. We are happy to hear about your wonderful experience. Please keep us in mind when your travels brings you to the Fairfax area. We look forward to your return.

Paul Reyes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Totowa, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

When checking in the lobby was in order, however the room that was given was old and had out dated furniture. The room had a musty mold smell. The mattress was very worn and you could feel the springs.
But for the real surprise was the unexpected guest that I found on my bed when I woke up. There was a nasty roach in my bed. I showed the photo of the bug on my bed to the desk manager and he could careless.
My advise is to stay somewhere else until they renovate or build a new one.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Paul R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for bringing these matters to my attention. I do apologize for the lack of satisfaction during your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax. All of the issues have been heard and are being addressed. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Going above and beyond even when it doesn't benefit them... that's how you know they are legit. We drive a WIDE LOAD SEMI TRUCK and have a terrible time finding where to park it. There hotel doesn't have a huge lot but they have several options to accommodate large vehicles. Even we parked there. We were supposed to stay there for three days but decided that we wanted to stay in DC Saturday night which lift a one day gap in our reservation (we stayed 2 out of 3 nights). We switched to a Holiday Inn downtown and this hotel STILL let us keep our truck there for the night that we didn't stay. They didn't have to, it didn't benefit them at all, but they did anyways. These people care about your experience and they deliver. To me that says a lot. Thanks guys and Irine.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We chose to stay here on rewards points for two nights, the hotel was only asking for 15K points per night.

The room and bathroom were clean my only complaint is the noise form the hall (kids, doors closing/slamming etc...) is quite noticeable.

We had early morning riser kids next door one day that likes to go I. And out of the room and slam the door beginning at 6am and the last night we had kids I. The hall and slamming g doors at 11pm.

I'm a heavy ish sleeper so it didn't bother me but my traveling partner is a light sleeper and was quite upset with the noise at 6am.

Additionally the bathroom was very small in this room 209

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Paul R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We take every precaution to strategically locate every guest in our hotel. I do apologize for the distrubance during your stay. We appreciate you for choosing to stay here at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax. We look forward to your return.

Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel is convenient to my work, I have stayed there so many times, and Barbara, Shakhnoza, and Xiomara, to name a few, deserve to be recognized. Barbara is always very, very helpful when I need secure a room. Shakhnoza's pleasant nature first thing in the morning helps to start my day off right, and Xiomara's assistance when being checked in... sometimes I want to check in twice! Thanks to all of you. MC

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Paul R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thanks for being a loyal guest! I will share the kind words with the staff. We appreciate you choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax and we look forward to serving you again.

Thanks,

Peotone, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This hotel is less expensive than nearby similar hotels so it is a decent value if you are just looking for overnight lodging. Doesn't appear to have been refurbished in a few years. There is a Red Lobster across the street and multiple other chain restaurants within a mile. My sister who stayed multiple nights returned to her room in the late evening one night and the room had not been cleaned. She had multiple issues with key not working.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Paul R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to hear about your experience during your visit. We look forward to serving you again here at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

During the months of February, March and May 2014, I stayed at the HIE-Fairfax. It is a nice hotel; good location with decent rooms. All that in mind, the thing I appreciated the most about my hotel stays was the excellent service at breakfast. Long story short, I was amazed by the grace and efforts of Shakhnoza. For example, at the hotel during morning breakfast, she greeted everyone with a friendly "hello". Even when two large groups of young adults were in the breakfast area, related to school field-trips, she made sure there was plenty of supplies and food available. Needless to say, next time when I'm in Fairfax, I would look to Holiday Inn Express as my first choice of stay, considering the high level of service and sincerity present there.
Thanks and regards,
Tom H

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Paul R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I will make sure Shakhnoza is recognized for her great service. We appreciate you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Fairfax. We look forward to your return.

Paul Reyes

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard? Share your experiences!