“Very Pleasant Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10327 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030 (Formerly Wellesley Inn Fairfax)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #17 of 22 hotels in Fairfax
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Pleasant Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My most recent stay was a very pleasant one. The location of this hotel is very convenient. It is very close to I-66 and there are many restaurants close by. The service from this hotel is outstanding! All of the staff that I encountered were friendly and professional. But Anastasia, Vanessa, Ruth, Barbara are outstanding employees and deliver excellent customer service. The room was nice and comfortable and very clean. The rate was very reasonable for the area. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
hiefairfax, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your great feedback on your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax. We take our guest comments very seriously and we always strive to provide you with comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff. We hope to be at your service again in the future.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tannersville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We booked 2 nights at a great rate. Front desk person was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean, and modern. Had everything one could need..hairdryer, fridge, hdtv, high-speed internet. The shower was wonderful!
A nice breakfast each morning was provided in cost. Not spectacular, but decent. Hotel is in a good, central location for visiting Fairfax.
Wish Internet had been wireless. My wife and I could not go online at same time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kingston, Jamaica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

It was a great experience stay at this property on a five night business trip. Getting into Washington via the Metro was very convenient transportation. The only obstacle was the "great heat wave" of July 2013.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights. The staff were incredibly friendly and responsive to my requests. One morning, the USA Today had not been delivered. I asked about a copy from the front desk. The lady immediately retrieved a copy and delivered it to my room. The newspaper in itself is not a big deal, however, the immediate response of the staff person was! I reported the refrigerator was not working and it was fixed by the time I returned to my room later in the day. Everything was spotlessly clean. Even the stairwells had been recently painted. Did not eat the standard continental breakfast because I don't eat those types of food. My only complaint was the TV remote. If I have to stay somewhere 4 nights, I would like to access channels quickly without having to flip through channel by channel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

When I walked in the hotel the lady at the front desk was very friendly. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The only thing I found boring was the continental breakfast, we stayed there a week and they served the same thing everyday, perhaps they can change their menu on the weekens only. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very disappointed in the cleanliness of this hotel. I have stayed with HIX a couple of other times much to my pleasure but not this time. Front desk was very nice and helpful. However, it went down from there. Stayed in room 314, dirty blanket at the foot of one bed. Had some type of black flecks on it. Finger nail trimmings between the bed and nightstand. Mattresses were horrible, old and uncomfortable. Bathtub didn't drain so you were up to your ankles in water while showering. Breakfast area had old stained carpet and just didn't look appealing at all.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Patty M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of the room. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Virginia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I found the front desk staff to be very friendly. In fact when checking in, the young lady at the desk had already ended her shift but she stayed to check me in since the desk was busy. Overall what you would expect from a HIX. A bit of age showing in the public areas, but clean. Room was comfortable with a nice array of TV channels. WiFi was a bit slow and a bit weak since I was at the end of the hallway. Option exists for ethernet connection though. I didn't get to try the breakfast since I was up and gone each morning before it was ready. The kind lady at check-out did offer to get me a to-go bag which was very kind. The only slight problem I ran into was a not so great housekeeping job on the next to last day there. Overall, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fairfax-Arlington Boulevard? Share your experiences!