“Best sub in N Va” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 348 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Italian, Sandwiches
“Best sub in N Va”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I have been getting subs here for years. It is basically carry out although there are few seats.I love going in standing in line, experiencing the smells, ordering over the counter and getting exactly what I want every time. Fresh & tasty! Also available are Italian products. Try a cannoli or a blonde brownie Yum O! !

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Always great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been going to The Deli for years, more than I can even think of. The meats are always tasty and the bread, which is what truly makes a sandwich, if always fresh. I think they maintain a high quality standard and always live up to it. Going there now is a nice treat when I am looking for something better than the drive-through or I don't feel like cooking at home. A nice, well made sandwich with exactly what you want on it cannot be understated. These are also great to grab before heading out to the mountains or somewhere for a nice picnic, just one less thing to worry about. I prefer things like the corned beef and pastrami, but it is all good. Give it a try.

Visited June 2012
Streetsboro, Ohio
“Great Hoagies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have not had a hoagie for over a year and being back East, that is what a former eastener wants. This was just about as good as a Philadelphia hoagie. The only difference that I could tell was that they put the oil on top of the sandwich whereas I am used to them putting the oil and spices on the bun. Othere than that, it was great.

• Visited October 2012
Bethesda, Maryland
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was first introduced to The Deli while working in Herndon, VA and would routinely visit for lunch 2 sometimes 3 days a week. The staff was great and hoagies even better. The Fairfax location is just as good and I will not hesitate to drive 30 minutes for a sandwich when I have the time. Just can't find anything as good near me now.

• Visited September 2012
Fairfax VA
“Great Subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to this deli since 2000- FANTASTIC!!! Ive never had a bad sub! I treat all of my friends to a sub if they have never been, it's just that good!